[rt-users] Send thread back to requester on resolution...

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Mar 4 22:11:01 EST 2002

Well, yes, you are correct. I'd only want it to send the correspondence.
I'll see if sending the subject (as suggested elsewhere) will placate the
users.

Thanks!

At 08:41 PM 3/4/2002 -0500, Darrin Walton wrote:
>   |+ I would like to know if RT can be configured to send more details
> when a
>   |+ ticket is resolved. I am dealing with a specific complaint from some
>   |+ clients that when their tickets are closed they have no idea "what
> it was".
>   |+ Is it possible to send the entire RT thread on closure? A URL is not
> useful
>   |+ because it requires a login.
>
>Are you sure you want to send the entire thread of the ticket?  Some of
>it (comments) are meant just to be for your internal use.

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net
telnet://telnet.dimstar.net
ICQ: 3739685

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open