[rt-users] Trying again

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Mar 5 12:49:08 EST 2002

Well, it evidently doesn't break it, as I have a fully functional (at
least, everything is working..) RT 2.0.7 installed with the following in my
httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost 10.69.1.11>
ServerName helpfish.qa.tripwire.com
ServerAlias helpfish
DocumentRoot /local/rt2/WebRT/html
PerlModule Bundle::DBI
PerlRequire /local/rt2/bin/webmux.pl
<Location />
  SetHandler perl-script
  PerlHandler RT::Mason
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

I just checked, and that instance of the string "DBI" is the only instance
in my entire conf file. Maybe my new installation (RT 2.0.11) will be
faster, although we haven't noticed any performance issues.