[rt-users] Where is $RT set?

Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Thu Mar 7 17:48:26 EST 2002

Hmm, that variable doesn't exist in my config.pm.

These are the only variable with $Web... in them.

# {{{ Web interface configuration

# Define the directory name to be used for images in rt web
# documents.

# If you're putting the web ui somewhere other than at the root of
# your server
# $WebPath requires a leading / but no trailing /

$WebPath = "";

# This is the Scheme, server and port for constructing urls to webrt
# $WebBaseURL doesn't need a trailing
/

$WebBaseURL = "http://help.qa.tripwire.com:80";

$WebURL = $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/";

# If $WebExternalAuth is defined, RT will defer to the environment's
# REMOTE_USER variable.

$WebExternalAuth = undef;

At 08:21 AM 3/8/2002 +1000, Phil Homewood wrote:
>Russ Johnson wrote:
> > So it looks like the <%$RT::WebImagesURL%> isn't being translated to
> > NoAuth/Images/.
> >
> > Where is this supposed to be set?
>
>config.pm:
>
># $WebImagesURL points to the base URL where RT can find its images.
># If you're running the FastCGI version of the RT web interface,
># you should make RT's WebRT/html/NoAuth/images directory available on
># a static web server and supply that URL as $WebImagesURL.
>
>$WebImagesURL = $WebURL."/NoAuth/images/";

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net
telnet://telnet.dimstar.net
ICQ: 3739685

... nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition