[rt-users] Two problems

Marc Beyer marc.beyer at digitalbridges.com
Tue Mar 12 06:09:21 EST 2002

One thing I forgot to mention:

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 10:21, Marc Beyer wrote:

> 1.) Tickets are not displayed in the web interface. I have created
> tickets in several queues ("general" and newly created ones). But they
> do not show up in the web interface, the queue summaries show 0 tickets
> and if I try a "rt --limit-queue=<queue> --summary" it prints the title
> bar but no tickets. If I go into mysql the tickets are in the Tickets
> table, and content is in the Attachments table. And I receive an
> acknowledgement email upon creation, so all this seems to work fine.

Entering the ticket number and clicking "Goto ticket" brings up the
ticket for display. And I can edit it, close it, everything. It just
refuses to appear in the summary.

Thanks, regards,

Marc

E-mail is an informal method of communication and may be subject to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which Digital Bridges Ltd will accept no liability. Therefore, it will normally be inappropriate to rely on information contained on e-mail without obtaining written confirmation.