[rt-users] outgoing e-mail problem

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Fri Mar 15 05:08:54 EST 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Peter Illmayer wrote:

> the sender NEVER gets confirmation with the job number.  I added a 3rd
> queue exactly the same.. exact same problem.  I can't see the difference
> between the default queue and any other one I put in.. All that is
> missing is the e-mail auto responder.

Most probably, you have neglected to apply all of the regular Scrips on
the new Queues.  These handle mailing autoreplies, notifying requestors
etc.

Have a look (as root on the WebUI) at the Scrip configuration for your
working queue (Configuration -> Queues -> select working -> Scrips), and
then create each one for your new queues.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations