[rt-users] Info about attachments

Greg Smythe gregs at Intellstat.com
Tue Mar 19 14:57:14 EST 2002

I just asked this question a few days ago. Look in the contrib directory
http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/2.0/ and get the NotifyWithAttachment
addon...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Greg Smythe
SysAdmin
Intellstat Communications
WA State Resident

-----Original Message-----
From: Attilio Vaccaro [mailto:avaccaro at mbigroup.it]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 12:07 AM
To: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
Subject: [rt-users] Info about attachments

Hi,
    I'd like to know if in the latest versions of RT  the problems with
the attachments have been fixed.

I tried to find information on this item looking at the buglist, but
what I found is that this issue seems to belong to the to do list for
release 2.2 (ticket 554) and is also in the items not filed (1268).

I'm currently running a 2.0.6 version that is not able to send
attachments to the requestor but stores them as comment in the DB.

Thanks,
    Attilio