[rt-users] Stats Package Installation

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Tue Mar 26 10:42:26 EST 2002

* matt carter <matt at iseek.com.au> [20020322 02:25]: wrote:
> did any screenshots ever come out of these discussions?

http://rt.wananchi.com/chart?type=lines&data1=[10,50,20]&dclrs=[red,yellow,pink]
http://rt.wananchi.com/chart?type=pie&data1=[10,50,20]&title_fon=(arialdb.ttf,20)
http://rt.wananchi.com/chart?type=pie&data1=[10,50,20]&dclrs=[orange,purple,red]

I am not sure anyone will access that without a username/passwd but I _must_ say
so far those images are meaningless to me bacause they show me no legends. I'm
still digging to see how I can get charts relevant to the queues that I have.

> if anyone has any, or has the stats package installed and can take a few,
> i (and others) would be muchly appreciative.

I'd wish to be helped also ;-)

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  <wash at wananchi.com>    "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

++
If God didn't mean for us to juggle, tennis balls wouldn't come three
to a can.