[rt-users] permission denied after creating a ticket

seth seth at ttsg.com
Tue Mar 26 13:34:02 EST 2002

Hello,

 weird error.  When a user creates a ticket via the web interface (mail
works fine) they submit the ticket and get the message "Permission
denied to view ticket". The ticket was created fine. If then then click
on the "view my open tickets" link they can see the ticket fine.  These
are unprivliaged users.  requestors have the following permissions on
the queue...

CreateTicket
DeleteTicket,ModifyTicket,OwnTicket,ReplyToTicket,SeeQueue,ShowTicket,Watch

everyone has permission to SeeQueue and Create Ticket.

I have not given permission for them to add./see comments because we are
looking to use these for internal remarks and dont wont customers seeing
them. Would this cause this error?

thanks

seth