[rt-users] RT receives email, but doesn't even try to send... :(

Glenn Sieb ges at lumeta.com
Wed Mar 27 13:34:51 EST 2002

On 08:39 AM 3/27/2002 +1000, Phil Homewood wrote:
>This is a FAQ:
>
>http://fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=5#70

Thanks for the pointer to the FAQ. I hadn't seen it elsewhere. :)

However, we have the following scrips set:

         OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
         OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
         OnComment NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template AdminComment
         OnTransaction NotifyRequestorsAndCcsAsComment with template
Transaction
         OnResolve NotifyRequestors with template Resolved
         OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Glenn

---