[rt-users] RT 2.0.11 is not saving attachments from the web interface or email...

Jim Doyle jim.doyle at marim-inc.com
Fri Mar 29 22:17:50 EST 2002

Hi there,

RT2 has worked for quite a long time. Now it has suddenly stopped working.

In my /tmp directory (RT2 log directory) I can see the attachments saved as
some strange alphnumeric name. They are owner by the user that Apache runs
under. So, it appears that rt2 gets the attachment then something breaks.

The ticket records do not show any attachments. The files used as
attachments range in size from 80KB to 9.8MB.

In the RT2 logs I found this "Insecure dependency in eval while running
with -T switch at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Text/Template.pm line 289,
<STDIN> line 33731."

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim