[rt-users] Mail from RT

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Thu May 2 03:44:46 EDT 2002

"V S R A, Prasad (Prasad)" wrote:

> [...]

'sendmailpipe' is not a program name, but a possible value of the $MailCommand
variable. Ahh, the wonders of perl (-: .

$MailCommand does not specify what programm to use, but how to use it. The
program used is specified by $SendmailPath. This is why You have to specify
$SendmailPath including the binary called.

Regards,
	Harald

--
Harald Wagener*An der Alster 42*20099 Hamburg*http://www.fcb-wilkens.com