[rt-users] Breakage on concurrent access?

Sebastian Flothow sebastian at flothow.de
Thu May 2 15:23:18 EDT 2002

At 18:51 Uhr +0200 2.5.2002, Sebastian Flothow wrote:
>I fixed it by adding this to the Apache config:
>
>     <Directory /opt/rt2/bin>
>         Header set Cache-Control no-cache,must-revalidate
>         Header set Pragma no-cache
>         Header set Expires "Mon, 26 Jul 1997 05:00:00 GMT"
>     </Directory>

I forgot to mention that this is for the FCGI version. You may need
something else instead of <Directory /opt/rt2/bin> when using
mod_perl.

Also, it causes the browser to reload /NoAuth/webrt.css,
/NoAuth/images/rt.jpg and /NoAuth/images/spacer.gif with every page,
which wastes some bandwith, but I didn't have the time to fix this.

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian at flothow.de
#include <stddisclaimer.h>