[rt-users] RT - Critical problem with mailgate

Frederic Gobin frederic.gobin at mindmatics.de
Fri May 3 03:12:39 EDT 2002

I had a similar problem with SuSE 7.0 ...

The main thing to do is in the FAQ :

	http://fsck.com/rtfm/article.html?id=5#61

Another thing is that SuSE keeps a list of SUID-programs
(I had to change the /etc/permissions.easy to correct it)

I don't know FreeBSD, but perhaps it is something similar ...

Frederic Gobin