[rt-users] eMail problems

Frederic Gobin frederic.gobin at mindmatics.de
Fri May 3 10:43:10 EDT 2002

I found out that the problem lies in the eMail-header
The "From:"-field contains the correct value, but the "Sender:"-field
contains "Daemon user for Apache <wwwrun at ...>"

It seems that Mozilla shows the "From:"-field as sender and Outlook 2000
shows the "Sender:"-field as sender.

Where does the "Sender:"-field come from ?
It seems to me that it contains a wrong value, so it is possible to
change this ?

Frederic Gobin