[rt-users] scrips to move ticket from one queue to another...

Colleen colleen at darksideproductions.net
Fri May 3 14:11:00 EDT 2002

This is what I'm trying to mimic with my question to the list yesterday,

"> I was wondering if it were possible to keep a "group" from resolving
> tickets?
>
> I have a group of people, "foo", who do some work and another group,
> "bar" that checks to see if it is done.   Is there a "group right" or
> "user right" regarding resolving tickets included in RT?"

I have some users belonging to group x, some belonging to y and some
belonging to z.  A request needs to go through all groups/queues, and
I've listed all these groups in the queue.  So when a user in a group is
done with the ticket they change the queue.  Thing is, I want to keep
users in certain groups from resolving a ticket (groups x and y) because
it hasn't gone through z yet.  Only z is allowed to resolve the ticket,
while others can only make changes on it.  I don't mind changing the
queue by hand, but keeping some users from resolving issues is pretty
important.

Is this possible at all?

Thanks!

Colleen