[rt-users] Updated installation docs

Dan Shearer dan at tellurian.com.au
Sun May 5 18:29:33 EDT 2002

On Sun, 5 May 2002, Bruce Campbell wrote:

> rt-doc-workers be the list for various RT docs.  Various people with
> access to RT/FM live on there (sometimes) under the benevolent eye of
> Feargal ;)

Oh I see. There's the incomplete docs I found, plus lots of very handy
factoids. Those factoids are good, but extremely well hidden (if you don't
happen to try the search button or look at the web archive of the
rt-doc-workers list, they're invisible. At least neither I nor google
found anything else.)

> > +the difference between the three kinds of actions, and be aware that only
> > +the "correspond" action can create queues.
>
> create 'queues' ?  'Create tickets in queues' maybe?

Woops :)

--
Dan Shearer
Open Source Manager