[rt-users] Updated installation docs

Michael Marziani michaelm at kw.com
Sun May 5 23:32:26 EDT 2002

Just thought I'd give some positive feedback.  Great addition to the docs.  I just set up rt and was getting the error that rt-mailgate couldn't find config.pm which I thought was seriously fooked since the rt install sets all the directories and permissions up itself.  I'll look into the info in your docs.  I'd have figured it out sooner or later, but your doc details the fix.

-Michael