[rt-users] Huge Attachments.MYD file

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Wed May 1 11:37:32 EDT 2002

I would offer the following:

perhaps you do not have viruses, but you might have spam, or people with
HTML mail, who automatically send a large image (like their vCard,
business card, whatever) with every file.  I would spend maybe 15 minutes
looking at tickets and see if there are any that have large attachments.
I don't know if there's an easy way to search for this (there isn't in the
web application, but maybe through your database there's an easy query).
I'd be willing to bet that someone in your department is sending out
images, or forwarded spam complaints or somethign have large attachments.

--
Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu