[rt-users] ticket overview!

Robin Lee Powell rlpowell at digitalkingdom.org
Mon May 6 13:14:32 EDT 2002

On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 03:45:56PM +0200, Sven Sternberger wrote:
> Hello RT-User!
>
> my question ist really simple but i don?t find the answer. I am
> looking for a button to show the ticket actions of the last x days
> (you can expect who wants the function). One idea is to use the search
> interface, but then you have always to set manually the date range
> which you are interested in.

Ummm, how did you get the search interface to show ticket actions?
Please, please tell me!

The answer to solving the date range problem (a friend found this out by
accident) is to use +/-n as your date, where n will be interpreted as a
number of hours since midnight at the start of the current day *GMT*.
Note that it is in reverse; i.e. +72 is 3 days *ago*.

BTW, wizards, is there any way to fix the GMT thing?

-Robin

--
http://www.digitalkingdom.org/~rlpowell/ 	BTW, I'm male, honest.
le datni cu djica le nu zifre .iku'i .oi le so'e datni cu to'e te pilno