[rt-users] OnOwnerChange NotifyOwner - Template problem

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Tue May 7 05:51:29 EDT 2002

[ho moderator! you may throw away this msg with the wrong From: mail
addr]

Yo!

I've just set up request tracker with the OnOwnerChange condition added.
I'm using it to notify the (new) owner that he's been assigned a ticket
with this template:

=======
Yo!

This is now your problem:

Transaction: {$Transaction->Description}
      Queue: {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}