[rt-users] Proper Server for RT

George Warnagiris gwarnagiris at babcockbrown.com
Tue May 7 12:06:24 EDT 2002

Hello Derek,

I'm not sure about the specifics of the database schema, but the indexing
matter was discussed in detail during August 2001 and following.  Here are a
couple of links:

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2001-August/003758.html

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-January/006103.html (I think
this addresses the second portion of your questions)

George