[rt-users] OnOwnerChange NotifyOwner - Template problem

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder at fortytwo.ch
Wed May 8 04:46:23 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 05:56, Justin Hawkins wrote:

> {$Ticket->Transactions->Next->Content()}

This works and solves the problem, thanks.

> OnTicketPickup was sent to me and the list by Michael Grubb, check the

Hmmm. Didn't fire here.

If I understand it correctly this should fire whenever the ticket owner
changes and the old owner was Nobody. Didn't fire here.

Scenario:
 ticket is created
 ticket is given to somebody else by somebody with ModifyTicket access
right

??

cheers & thanks.
-- vbi

--
I sign e-mail using OpenPGP (rfc2440) compliant software.