[rt-users] Prevent requestor from receiving emails

Nuno Miguel Pais Fernandes npf at eurotux.com
Thu May 9 06:07:10 EDT 2002

Hello

Is there any way to prevent the requestor from receiving emails?
It's for something like this:

I'v created a queue where User1 and User2 have create_ticket rights and
where all users (including User1 and User2) are watchers.
When User1 creates a ticket he will receive a mail because he is a
watcher and because he is the requestor.
I can't remove him from the list of watchers because he need to receive
mails when User2 creates tickets.

Thanks
Nuno Fernandes

--