[rt-users] GET PAID 13610

Helpserviceer at email.com Helpserviceer at email.com
Tue May 14 09:47:36 EDT 2002

Dear Prospective Independent Worker:

  WOULD YOU STUFF ENVELOPES FOR $1000,S WEEKLY
  EARN $2.00 FOR EACH ENVELOPE YOU STUFF!

  (according to our instructions)
 SIMPLE, PLEASENT WORK YOU CAN DO AT HOME!

HELP SOLVE YOUR MONEY PROBLEMS.

No more worries over inflation, recession, bills, rising gasoline and other costs. If you are looking for easy extra
income, to relive finnancial pressures, you owe it to investigate our offer.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE!

Earn extra money working at home by becomming an active participant of our successful mailing association.
You receive cash daily for the envelopes you receive. There is no limit. You may receive and mail as many as you wish.

NO EXPERIENCE OR SPEACIAL SKILLS REQUIRED. Our  HOME-MAILERS PROGRAM is designed especially for
people with little or no business experience and provides step-by-step instructions.

You may work in the comfort of your own home. Choose your own hours and set your own pace.
There is no need to leave your present job. The possibilities are unlimited! You can even get the
whole family to join in. From workshops with your friends. We will help you reap huge profits from
the home enterprise field, which is anxious to use your service. All this at no extra cost to you. We
will further guide you to expanding your operation, and boost your new income as high as you wish
to go. there are no quotas to meet, and no contracts to sign. And, as a participant in our
mailing program, we assure you that you will never be mailing anything Objectionable or Pornographic.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

There are many mail-order companies who want to expand their business, but do not want to hire more
people. Ifn they hired more employees, they would have to supervise them, rent more office space, pay more
taxes and insurance, all involving more paperwork. It is much easier for them to contract and set up Indepedent
Homeworkers that can earn money doing the work themselves.

This program is designed to help cash in with a company who needs Home-workers. Each member is an
Independent Homeworker. You will serve a company that pays a good commissions to have envelopes mailed
to them. This program has been perfected so that it has become one of the most successful and profitable ones ever.

IT'S ALL UP TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IS THE TIME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY!

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE NUMBER OF ENVELOPES YOU CAN STUFF. Stuff 250 envelopes and get paid $500.00..........
Stuff 500 envelopes and get paid $1000.00........ Stuff 1,000 envelopes and get paid $2,000.00. By securing and stuffing
envelopes you have the chance to easily make up to $2,000.00 or more each week.

               THINK OF THE BENEFITS:

> It doesn't matter if you're in a big city or a small town.
> You work at a comfortable pace, in a comfortable place.
> You're the boss! Need we say more.
> You'll save on many expenses such as gas and baby-sitters.
Your friends or family can help, and you your earnings will increase greatly.

ALL BUSINESS CAN BE DONE BY MAIL and from your home town area, and we give you complete assistance through
every step to insure your success. You can START THE SAME DAY you receive the Homemailer's  program and begin
recieving MONEY WITHIN TWO WEEKS, and every week from then on as long as you desire. As an Independent Home-
mailing Representative, you will be supplied with the envelopes which will already be stamped and addressed. That means
you will not have to address envelopes or buy any postage. SIMPLY ENCLOSE THE COMPANYS MATERIALS. (THAT
WILL ALSO BE SUPPLIED) AND MAIL WITH YOUR EVERYDAY OUTGOING MAIL. IT'S THAT EASY! AND AS ALWAYS
WE WILL WALK YOU THROUGH EVERY STEP!

NO QUESTIONS ASKED GUARANTEE: We welcome you to this program and extend to you our unconditional gurantee
that everything we have said about this program is true that you will be delighted with the money you make. Our goals and
continued sucess depends upon your 100% satisfication with the HOMEMAILER'S PROGRAM. If after 30 days you are not
completly satisfied - we will cheerfully refund your money.

This is not an offer of employment. It's an opportunity to become an Independent Cooperating Mail Dealer. Remember, this is
not a get rich-quick scheme. It is a proven program for making money while filing the needs of a company who needs people
to help process envelopes for them. Think of the nice things you could do with the EXTRA MONEY durring the coming weeks.

IN ORDER TO GET STARTED IMMEDIATELY, we must require a one-time fee of only $32.00. This covers our expense in
showing you what to do and guarantees you can work as long as desired. In as much as we would like to send you our program
without the small charge, we must protect ourselves from those who are not serious and have no intention other than to satisfy
thier own curiousity. Naturally, no business can afford to send out costly material to everyone who writes in asking for it.
This small charge assures us that you are serious about wanting to earn money at home.

                                                                               APPLICATION FORM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send Cash, Check
or Money Order to :

 USA SERVICES
 9468 MAGNOLIA AVE
 ARLINGTON, CA. 92503
 SUITE 125

                 ___ enclosed is $32.00 for the complete HOMEMAILER'S PROGRAM.

my initial goal is process (  ) 100   (  ) 250  (  ) 500  (  ) 1000+envelopes per week.