[rt-users] eMail-Problems

frederic.gobin at mindmatics.de frederic.gobin at mindmatics.de
Wed May 15 03:14:24 EDT 2002

Sorry, I picked up the wrong eMail ...
But in the eMails from sent by RT, there is a field that says that it was sent
by wwwrun at localhost.

I don't think that this is a sendmail-config-problem, because sendmail works
right.

I have read something about using "sendmailpipe" in config.pm and I think that
this could be a solution, but befor trying it, I want to know more about this.
The docs told me nearly nothing about this ...

Where can I get more information about the meaning of the "sendmailpipe"-value ?

E-Mail: frederic.gobin at mindmatics.de
Date: 15-May-02
Time: 09:09:55

This message was sent by XFMail