[rt-users] RT2 & OSX

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Wed May 15 23:50:51 EDT 2002

Hi,

dyld: /usr/sbin/httpd multiple definitions of symbol _ApacheRequest___parse
/Library/Perl/darwin/auto/Apache/Request/Request.bundle definition of
_ApacheRequest___parse
/Library/Perl/darwin/auto/Apache/Cookie/Cookie.bundle definition of
_ApacheRequest___parse

Is the bane of my existance at the moment. Testdeps runs fine, but apache
won¹t load because of this error in the config. I¹ve installed the latest
libaprereq from CPAN ­ but it only sort of works when I move
Apache::Request, but then RT doesn¹t behave properly.

Please help...

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Yager