[rt-users] Global Keyword Selections

Graeme J Hosking graeme at hosking-online.com
Fri May 17 07:09:09 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've just configured my first RT production system and I've noticed that all
my global keyword selections completely ignore the level depth settings.
This is only happening on global keywords - queue specific keyword
selections would seem to honour the depth setting.

I've searched the list archives and bugs page for mention of this but found
nothing (apologies if I've simply missed it). Has anybody encountered this
before?

I'm running RT 2.0.13 with PERL 5.6.1 and MySQL 3.23.47 on kernel 2.4.18.

Thanks,

Graeme J Hosking
graeme at hosking-online.com

www.hosking-online.com