[rt-users] Owner Correspondence Scrip

Derek D. Martin ddm at skillsoft.com
Mon May 20 11:05:55 EDT 2002

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 10:54:55AM -0400, Derek D. Martin wrote:
> > Personally, I'd be rather annoyed if I received an auto-response for
> > each update.
>
> Which is very much why I suggested a configurable option.

Ideally, what I'd like to see is an option to configure this on a
per-user basis; i.e. each user could set this option in their
preferences or somewhere.  A coworker (the manager of our equivalent
of a helpdesk) was also looking for this option, while we were getting
things set up.  Ordinarily, he's fine with not receiving such mail;
but as the person responsible for the RT system, I still want to get
them all the time, so that if I'm NOT receiving them, I know there's a
problem.  Most users probably won't want to get them, ordinarily.

--
Derek Martin
Lead Network Engineer
ddm at skillsoft.com