[rt-users] Include Ticket Content upon resolution

Sean Lutner sean at techtarget.com
Tue May 21 11:39:57 EDT 2002

I've been asked to include the contents of a ticket in the e-mail that
gets sent upon said ticket being resolved. More specifically the
original request. What I'd like to do is edit the global resolved
template to include the original request much like the default
autoreponse template does. I tried putting {$Transaction->Content()} in
the resolved template as a test, but it didn't work. Anyone have any
ideas?

--
Sean Lutner
Senior Systems & Network Administrator

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein