[rt-users] Moving tickets from one queue to another [WAS: Re: [rt-users] Ticket Cloning?]

Jim Meyer purp at wildbrain.com
Tue May 21 17:34:22 EDT 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-21 at 14:06, Will Doherty wrote:
> Along these lines, is there a way to transfer a task
> from one queue to another? (Sorry if the answer is
> really obvious... I'm still trying to get up to speed
> on the system.)

It is pretty obvious, and not terribly related to my question, so I'll
answer it to keep the distraction factor down. ;]

If you click the "Basics" tab at the top of the displayed ticket, you'll
find that one of the changable bits that's listed is "Queue" with a
popup menu of valid queues to select from.

If you know you've got a particular queue and don't see it there, double
check that the queue does exist and, if it does, check that the user
you're logged in as can see that queue.

That should get you through.

Welcome to RT! =]

--j