[rt-users] Block correspondence to web form address

Gordon Smith gordon at morenet.net.nz
Wed May 22 22:22:00 EDT 2002

Hi,

I've been searching the docs & list for an answer, but to no avail  :-)

We have a form on one of our sites where users can submit a message
which is then forwarded to our helpdesk. What I'm trying to do is
migrate them onto RT, but I've been unable to find out how I stp RT from
sending a reply to the web server...

Closest I've seen is the blacklist patch in the archives.
It's only the web forms I need to block - "real" users should still be
sent an auto reply when a ticket is created.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Gordon