[rt-users] Changing ticket status on correspondance...

sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Fri May 17 11:32:15 EDT 2002

> At 13:10 Uhr +1000 17.5.2002, Phil Homewood wrote:
> >     if (
> >         ($TicketAsSystem->Status ne 'open') and
> >         ($TicketAsSystem->Status ne 'new') and
> >         ($TicketAsSystem->Status ne 'stalled')
> >        ) {

Hrm.

People have complained to me that RT re-opens a resolved ticket when they comment on it.  Would this be a fix for that?

My other concern is: would that break automagically creating a ticket?  ie, if an e-mail comes in without the subject line, and I have that fix in place to not re-open a ticket once it's resolved, will it still auto-create a ticket?

-Sheeri Kritzer