[rt-users] RT sends out CCs - Pls help!

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Wed May 29 04:12:30 EDT 2002

Hello RT gurus,

This is an emergency on my part!

I've observed that when someone sends mail which has other addresses in
the CC field, rt sends out a response, retaining the Cc headers in place.

I see this as being dangerous suppose the Cc are invalid. I had this
problem yesterday where someone sent out an e-mail to hundreds of e-mail
addresses. rt responded to this 'requestor' but also sent out mail to
those addresses listed in Cc. Many of those addresses were invalid and
line.

The rest, you can imagine - I've had to find a way to deal with this
but I am lost!!

Thanks for all clues.

        cheers
       - wash
 Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)
 http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,
 GSM: (254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI
						 --from a /. post

++
``That Ariel Sharon. Boy, he sure is controversial.
  Most Western countries would have to have a military coup
  before they enjoyed a leader of that caliber.'' (Sydney Webb)