[rt-users] AutoTake - where?

David Chu davidchu at aol.net
Wed May 29 12:15:09 EDT 2002

> To quickly answer your questions (I'm about to be absent for a few weeks,
> so apologies for being rushed):
>
> > 1. I have setup: OnCreate AutoTake with template Blank.  It works great
with
> > tickets created through the web interace.  However, this event does not
seem
> > to work on events created from emailed tickets
>
> Your Privileged Users have no email address associated with them; RT will
> have autocreated additional users for them based on email address.

Thanks for the help Bruce.  For testing purposes, I have the sender of the
email as a SuperUser.  This still does not seem to automatically make them
the owner of the ticket the requestor when done via email.  I realize you
are rushed Bruce, so could someone else knowledgable about RT maybe help
clarify?  Thanks!

-david

David C. Chu
Network Tools Intern