[rt-users] ticket reassinging, 3rd party.

Chris Johnson johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Thu May 30 07:36:11 EDT 2002

On Wed, 29 May 2002, Ferguson, Kevin wrote:

> Aarrgh. temporary brain freeze... sorry about that.
>
> You can assume the ownership of a previously owned ticket by
> displaying the ticket and clicking on "Steal" in the upper
> right-hand corner under "GoTo".
>
> -k

     Man, talk about the fine print.  I never saw that.  And how
wonderfully undocumented.  At least I can't find it.  I searched the
user guide, the admin guide, and the FAQ.  Seems to work though.
Thank you.

Chris Johnson               |Internet: johnson at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Systems Administrator       |Web:      http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/~johnson
NMR Center                  |Voice:    617.726.0949
Mass. General Hospital      |FAX:      617.726.7422
149 (2301) 13th Street      |God must love stupid people.  She keeps making them
Charlestown, MA., 02129 USA |in such horrifyingly large numbers.  Me