[rt-users] Using old perls and what depends on what

josh josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us
Thu May 30 12:32:26 EDT 2002

While I have been having a wide assortment of problems, this may be of
general interest to anyone working on developmet.

When I was attempting to use perl5.00503 and ran the fix deps, it
would seem to try to install newer versions of modules that required
5.6.

I am still a little confused about what I can get away with. I wish
that I could select fastcgi or mod_perl in the make file, so I
wouldn't have to worry about dependencies that would be irrelevant to
my installation.

--
Josh Kuperman
josh at saratoga.lib.ny.us