[rt-users] AutoTake - where?

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Fri May 31 09:47:42 EDT 2002

I just installed this and was trying to get it to work.  As a global scrip,
I have:

OnCorrespond AutoTake with template Blank

However, when I reply/correspond with the ticket, RT assigns it to me and
"I" promptly give it back to nobody.

Fri May 31 06:36:01 2002  RT_System - Given to mrz
Fri May 31 06:36:04 2002  mrz - Given to Nobody

Is there a conflict with one of the existing scrips (below)?  How do I debug
this?

OnTransaction NotifyOwner with template Transaction
OnCreate NotifyAdminCcs with template Transaction
OnCorrespond NotifyAllWatchers with template Correspondence
OnComment NotifyAdminCcsAsComment with template AdminComment
OnStatus NotifyOwnerAsComment with template StatusChange
OnOwnerChange NotifyOwnerAsComment with template Give
OnOwnerChange NotifyOldOwner with template Steal
OnQueueChange NotifyAllWatchers with template QueueChange
OnResolve NotifyRequestors with template ResolvedPlus
OnComment NotifyOtherRecipientsAsComment with template Correspondence
OnCorrespond NotifyOtherRecipients with template Correspondence

OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors with template Autoreply
OnCreate NotifyDispatcher with template AdminCorrespondence