[rt-users] NetBSD 1.5.2 install of rt2

Malcolm Herbert rt-users at mjch.net
Fri Nov 1 00:56:54 EST 2002

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 07:38:54PM +0100, Bruce Campbell wrote:
|On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Malcolm Herbert wrote:
|> hmmm ... I tried it and got the following:
|>
|> | Creating system user...done.
|
|Looks like it partially completed, so then you have oddities your perl
|libraries in.
|
|> |Database handle destroyed without explicit disconnect at /usr/pkg/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 222.
|
|You might want to confirm that you have the latest and greatest
|SearchBuilder installed (and perl mysql libs), but also whether the Users
|rows for SystemUser and Nobody have been created in SQL as per the
|suggested data in the etc directory.  (or you could insert them yourself).

OK, I seem to have gotten insertdata running and the web interface is
up too.  I had difficulty in creating a new user for myself, but managed
to hack that from the SQL backend (I like being able to do that) however
I don't seem to be able to see any queues in the web interface - I can
see the general queue using rtadmin --list-queues, however it doesn't
appear in the queue drop-down for some reason ... any ideas?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch at mjch.net                                                left blank