[rt-users] other ways of getting to ticket history/mail

Malcolm Herbert rt-users at mjch.net
Sun Nov 3 20:45:10 EST 2002

... does an IMAP interface exist?  Would it be useful?

I'm thinking that the ability to get at attachments and reply to mail
might be easier done from an existing mail client rather than via a
webform ... given that all the mail appears to be in the database already
(from what little I've seen of it so far), then writing a read-only (or
perhaps read/write) IMAP interface into it would be very very handy.

thoughts?

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch at mjch.net                                                left blank