[rt-users] Comments disappearing

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Mon Nov 4 13:23:08 EST 2002

On Mon, 4 Nov 2002, John Goerzen wrote:

> I have a weird problem on one of my RT2 installations.
>
> When I make a COMMENT on a ticket, I got a message back saying it's been
> recorded, and yet it's nowhere to be found.

Unfortunately, the RT API doesn't have a specific method for looking under
the sofa...

By 'nowhere to be found', are you meaning that you cannot retrieve the
comment through the RT CLI or web interface?  (rather odd)

Or, are you meaning that when you make a comment, it doesn't send any mail
to anyone? (relevant Scrips not set up)

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security