[rt-users] Split Ticket

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Mon Nov 4 14:49:48 EST 2002

plasma,

I've done that.  However, it's a pain in the ass when someone makes a ticket
with 5 items in it to create 4 other tickets, pare things down, and change the
parent ticket.  It's the same # of clicks if you "birth" a ticket, but the
information would be passed down already so you don't have to copy/paste and
remember the parent ticket #, change the owner, click the queue, etc.

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group
Tufts University