[rt-users] RE: Fatal Error on RT2 installation

Gororo, Hillary HGororo at chartercom.com
Tue Nov 5 15:37:59 EST 2002

Hi Darren,

>Yes -- you can chmod 777 /usr/local/rt2/tmp to test it out.

>I would think that you can rm /usr/local/rt2/tmp/* and then restart the
>server, and All Would Be Well.

>You could also add, in webmux.pl:

>chown (Apache->server->uid, Apache->server->gid, $RT::LogDir);

>Which will chown the logdir to the apache process.

Done all of the above abnd restarted apache.  On trying to access the url, I
now get an HTTP 404 error(Page cannot be displayed).  I am running mod_ssl
on this server.

My apache log (/usr/local/www/logs/error_log) now shows the following:

[Tue Nov  5 15:31:11 2002] [warn] [Mason] Cannot resolve file to component:
/usr/local/rt/WebRT/html/index.html (is file outside component root?)

Any ideas?????

Thanks

iginal Message-----