[rt-users] global vs. per-queue keyword selections

Alexander Dupuy dupuy at sysd.com
Wed Nov 6 14:19:51 EST 2002

"Paul Wagland" <pwagland at allshare.nl> wrote:
> b) All custom fields are now per-queue, there are no longer "global"
> keywords, this is not so much a hassle, as keyword setup only needs to be
> done rarely.

With the current RT 2, if you use per-queue keyword selections, the
keywords are lost when a ticket is moved from one queue to another (we
do this quite a bit).  As a result, I set up all of our keyword
selections as global.  I don't mind having the keyword selections be
per-queue, but it would be a real shame if there was no way to keep them
from being lost.

And I assume that the keywords themselves (as opposed to the keyword
selections) will still be global?

@alex
mailto:dupuy at sysd.com