[rt-users] RT Spell Check

Brian Shellabarger brian at westhost.com
Thu Nov 7 14:26:48 EST 2002

In getting ready to deploy RT, the boss was reviewing the system, liked the customizations we'd make to "soften" it down a little (we've got sales and accounting people using this system too and we all agreed that the default UI was WAY too confusing to be usable by anyone but a tech)
He had one request.. "The web mail thing needs a spell checker. I hate it when I get email and it's loaded with spelling errors"

Aside from copy/pasting the messages in from another program, does anyone have any thoughts on how to go about plugging a spell checker into this thing?

Brian