[rt-users] Keeping dead tickets in Display

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Mon Nov 11 05:52:35 EST 2002

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, Michele Hershey wrote:

> I would like to allow DEAD tickets to display, in both the main display
> on searches and "More about requestor".  Has anyone accomplished this
> and would it be difficult to complete?

In RT::Tickets->Next(), there is a special case for tickets with a status
of 'dead' (to the effect of 'NEVER show dead tickets').  Commenting out
this special case will produce what you are after, however this may have
other effects.

Regards,

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security