[rt-users] Problem with email FROM/SENDER fields

Andy Coates andy at bribed.net
Mon Nov 11 07:43:35 EST 2002

> Andy:
>
> It still doesn't work for me with qmail. Which
> $SendmailArguments are you
> using ??

The same as you state below (except my -t is before -oi, but I doubt
that matters).

> It seems that my qmail does not add "Sender:" field when I
> send directly,
> but it *does* add it when sent through the RT system.

I'm not sure what you mean by "directly" and "through" the RT system,
can you explain more?  If you mean just sending an email from a shell,
then my Qmail never added them either.  So it sounds like your changes
haven't had an effect...

I tested by sending an email to the queue mail address, and waited for
the autoreply to come back (which before had the Sender: but not after
using sendmailpipe).

I doubt it makes a difference, but I did restart RT (had made some WebRT
code changes earlier, unrelated).

Andy.