[rt-users] Adding columns, changing variable names for rt2 table

darren chamberlain darren at boston.com
Tue Nov 12 23:04:08 EST 2002

* Mike Patterson <map at eecs.berkeley.edu> [2002-11-12 17:38]:
> 2) I would like to change the name of the variable "id" to "job_num"
> and fix all references to "id" to use "job_num" instead as well as
> references to "Ticket" table to use "jobreq" table instead.  Is there
> one central configuration file I use can change to do that?  If not
> which files would I need to modify?

DBIx::SearchBuilder requires that the primary key in a table be named
'id', so you're out of luck here (unless you are willing to hack on
DBIx::searchBuilder).

> 3) Also what is the difference between "id" and "EffectiveID"?

I believe that EffectiveId is for when you merge tickets together -- the
"effective" id of the ticket you are merging becomes that of the ticket
merged into.

(darren)

--
All extreme positions are wrong.