[rt-users] Simple installation question (I hope)

Ferguson, Kevin KFerguso at chi.navtech.com
Wed Nov 13 10:40:17 EST 2002

A couple of things to watch out for:

Slackware Apache is built with all modules as DSOs.  I've run into
problems with mod_perl in this configuration.  I ended up compiling
Apache with static mod_perl.

Does Slack 8.1 fix the broken suidperl builds of previous versions?
This entry from the archives highlights the problem and a workaround.

http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2001-July/003094.html

The caveat here is that I haven't installed Slack 8.1 yet.  My experiences
relate to Slack 7.1 and 8.0.

ttfn,
kevin