[rt-users] Re: Simple installation question (I hope)

Don Brett dlbrett at zoominternet.net
Wed Nov 13 22:56:15 EST 2002

Phil,
Thanks for the suggestion about installing Apache::DBI and
Apache::Session manually, but it didn't make any difference (I had
great hopes for it!).  I also rebuilt Perl, mod_perl, cpan, all from
scratch.  It still puts DBI.pm in the wrong(?) place.  Any other
suggestions?  Thanks.

Kevin,
I looked the get-around over.  I'm confused, where do I put the
switches:
"Kernel can't do setuid scripts safely", and
"Let perl emulate setuid scripts"

Is this during configure, or put it into the makefile, or ???  Thanks
for the help,
Don

ps - I'm new to mailing lists.  How do I reply to your posts in the same
thread?