[rt-users] Re: [rt-devel] TimeWorked

Kirrily Robert kirrily at transgaming.com
Thu Nov 14 11:02:43 EST 2002

On Mon, Nov 11, 2002 at 12:01:01PM +0100, Benjamin Boksa wrote:
> I hope it is OK to cross-post this message on rt-users and rt-devel:
>
> My boss wants me to do some reporting about the time worked on
> different Tickets in different Queues.
>
> Is it right if I assume that Tickets.TimeWorked is the sum of
> Transactions.TimeTaken for the given ticket, if Tickets.TimeWorked is
> not changed manually?
>
> What I plan to do is to generate a XML-Document with a basic overview
> of the tickets and the time worked on them in a given time-interval.
> Any suggestions are welcome.

I'm working on something similar (or at least I'm meant to be, I've
hardly touched it yet), so I'll let you know if I come up with anything
that might be of interest.

In our case, I need to generate a report of each person in a certain
group, and how much time they've spent on tickets assigned to various
queues.  This is to show percentages of developers' time spent on actual
R&D tasks, for funding and tax credit purposes.

K.